10 Reasons to Join AAN
December 17. 2015
View All Posts
- Amplify your voice. Join your nonprofit peers in advancing critical policy issues affecting Alabama’s nonprofit sector.
- Make an Impact. It’s all about achieving your mission. With the right skills and tools, you can measure your nonprofit’s effectiveness and communicate the value your nonprofit brings to your community.
- Build Your Capacity. To lead and manage your nonprofit more effectively, attend trainings and conferences on essential topics such as fundraising, marketing, advocacy, governance, collaboration, managing your staff and volunteers, building your board, technology and leadership skills. These opportunities take your nonprofit to its next level of operational growth, and help it achieve new outcomes.
- Join the Conversation. Network with your peers: share ideas, and exchange solutions.
- Increase Resources. Get information on funding opportunities, marketing and communicating with funders, technical assistance about fundraising software and databases, learn how to diversify your income and make connections with potential board members and others to raise funds to support your mission.
- Grow! Learn Leadership Skills. Acquire new skills, hear about trends that matter as you lead your organization into the future, and as you strengthen your own leadership skills, help build a stronger nonprofit sector in Alabama.
- Save Money. Benefit from discounts on products and services that are available only to members of AAN.
- Save Time. Get fast and reliable answers to your management and governance questions.
- Foster Collaboration. Create strategic partnerships to serve your clients more effectively.
- Strive for Excellence. Honor standards of ethical practice, accountability and transparency that advance the sector.