December 21. 2015
View All Posts
In order to be eligible for partnering with an AAN intern, nonprofit organizations must:
- Be a member of the Alabama Association of Nonprofits
- Give interns access to all organizational information, staff, and volunteers necessary for completing the Standards for Excellence application.
- Provide intern access to a computer and a workspace when they are onsite.
- Allow AAN to use all documents for educational purposes provided that any identifiable information is redacted.
- Assign a staff liaison who will be actively involved and accessible to the intern during their time on site.
- Be Flexible***
- Retain Board Support for applying for the Standards for Excellence Seal in the form of a Board vote.
If you think your organization should participate in the Nonprofit Excellence Intern Program, then email AAN’s Program Coordinator, Kelsie Overton at Kelsie@alabamanonprofits.org.